This post may contain affiliate links. Read our full disclosure policy.
Thinking of having a magician party?
This is a great party to do at home or at another location. I think everyone enjoys watching magic tricks!
Here are some ideas for a fun magic party, along with helpful hints for hiring a magician.
There are a lot of people who opt to have a kids birthday party at the park.
This is really a great idea, because it is a fun place, with lots of fun activities for the kids to do, already there! They can plan on the playground before and after the party, and cleanup and set-up can be really easy too.
If you are planning a party at a park, hiring a magician to turn it into a magic party can be extra fun.
For party decorations, black, red, and sparkly silver come to mind! Be sure to add lots of balloons - you can have the inflated with helium or you can blow the up yourself!
What questions should you ask when hiring a magician for your child's party? Here are a few to get you started...
1. Do you perform for children's parties? (Some magicians do adults, some do stage tricks, some do close-up magic, etc. It is important to have a magician who specializes in the type of show you want!)
2. How long has the magician been performing/how many shows have they done?
3. What tricks/types of magic will they perform, and how many?
4. Do they do anything special for the birthday boy/girl?
5. What is the cost, and what happens if they need to miss the show?
6. Read reviews.Try to watch a show in person or on video if you can.
7. Make sure the magician is someone you are comfortable working with!
Do you have a great kid party idea or game?
Share your ideas and photos here, and they will be added to this site to help other moms & dads everywhere!
You can leave comments and questions here too!
This site is a participant in the Amazon
Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by
advertising and linking to amazon.com.