This site contains affiliate links to products I recommend, many of which I use and love. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps keep the info on this site free of charge! Get the scoop here.
Thanksgiving Trivia is fun to share at a Thanksgiving dinner. You can also use it to play Thanksgiving jeopardy or other Thanksgiving party games
Here are our interesting Thanksgiving facts:
1. What is another name for a “Horn of Plenty”?
2. How long did the first Thanksgiving celebration last?
3. How many Pilgrims were present at the First Thanksgiving?
4. How many Indian braves came to the first Thanksgiving feast?
5. What was the name of the Indian tribe that participated in the first Thanksgiving?
6. What was the name of their Chief?
7. True or False? Thanksgiving is only celebrated in the United States.
8. A friendly Indian who could speak English taught the Pilgrims how to survive. Who was he?
9. How many Pilgrims were on the Mayflower?
10. How many women Pilgrims were there at the time of the first Thanksgiving?
11. Was Pumpkin Pie served at the first Thanksgiving?
12. Who worked for years to establish Thanksgiving as a national holiday?
13. When did Thanksgiving become a national holiday?
14. In what year did the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade first take place?
15. Every year a U.S. President “pardons” a turkey and it goes to live on a farm. Which President started this tradition?
16. True or False? Benjamin Franklin thought that the turkey should be the national bird of the United States.
17. “Tom” Turkey is believed to be named after which famous person?
18. What NFL Team usually plays on Thanksgiving day?
19. What day is Thanksgiving held on the United States?
20. What is the day after Thanksgiving called?
2. 3 days
4. 90 braves
10. Four Married Women
11. No. There were no ovens.
12. Sarah Josepha Hale
15. Harry S. Truman in 1947
17. Thomas Jefferson, because he fought against Benjamin Franklin’s desire to make the turkey the national bird.
18. The Dallas Cowboys
19. The fourth Thursday in November.
20. Black Friday
Perhaps you'd like more fun games like this one that you can simply print and play. There are lots of choices of games, and the option to simply print out an activity for your guests is so easy! Here is a link to our favorite provider of Printable Thanksgiving Games!
This site is a participant in the Amazon
Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by
advertising and linking to amazon.com.