Choco vanilla cake
by Geetha M
(Chennai, Tamilnadu, India)
Preparing time 45 minutes.
Ingredients required are
1 cup of plain flour
2 cups of fresh cream
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 teaspoon of butter
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 cup of chocolate flakes.
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla fragnance syrup.
1. Sift the plain flour.
2. Add all the ingredients together in a bowl, by adding 1/2 cup (100 ml.) of water and mix well using a egg beater ( Do not add chocolate flakes.)
3. Pour this mixture into a greased 150 mm round bowl or the shape that you prefer.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (360°F) for 30 minutes. Insert a fork or knife to check out whether the cake is baked entirely, if the fork is sticky bake for another 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and cool it in a room temperature.
6. Tilt the baked cake bowl on a wooden thick plate.
7. Add the second cup of fresh cream in a seperate bowl and pour it over the cooled cake covering entirely
8. Then sprinkle the choco flakes over the cream and decorate neatly with few cherry fruits on it.
9. Cut into small pieces and serve or use as required.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Cakes.
Share this Page...